Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Summer with the MLUPC youth!

This is going to be one of the most amazing summers of my life. For the first time ministry is my job, not only my passion. I get to wear shorts and a t-shirt to work everyday, and my job description basically boils down to hanging out and sharing the love of Christ with kids. This summer I'll be interning with Hannah Guroff and Ian Maravalli under my old youth pastor and good friend Ben Kendrew.
I'm really excited to be able to come back home and invest in the students from my old church. So far, my times interacting with the youth of our church have been a blast, and i cant wait to hang out and watch them grow this summer back home, as well as the Chicago, Bigstuf, and Surf City trips. Working in youth ministry is going to be a whole new set of challenges and joys and I'm very greatful for the opportunity to be a part of what God is doing in the lives of the MLUPC youth.

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

baller son.

Will said...

thats awesome man!

also, have fun in chicago. i wish i could come with you.