Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Academic Extremes

Well, I've hit the end of a period of academic craziness. Its weird, my school work comes in waves. I either have so much work that it is physically impossible to finish, or none at all. Right now, I'm in one of those "nothing to do at all" periods. Its great. Now that I've come out of my crazy academic purgatory, I've noticed the world around me here at LEBO. From what I can see there are 3 types of people in my grade. The kind who work, the kind who complain about working, and the kind who complain about not working. I guess this is the whole senioritis debate. I don't know where I fall among these folks, but I do know that the complainers get to me. Maybe its a lack of compassion on my part, but if you complain about being bored, I think much less of not only you, but anyone you associate with. Find something to keep your mind from wasting away. If you think life sucks, it will. So change your perspective. And stop whining while your at it.

2 comments:

BK said...

Amen

Joseph said...

"Only boring people get bored" Pa

"Nothing is either good or bad, but thinking makes it so," Shakespeare