Friday, June 09, 2006

Prom '06

Well I just got back from prom and I can't sleep because I drank about four giant cups of beautifully strong coffee. I'll probably crash in a few hours, but now I'm up. Prom was great. I'm currently flushing all the dance music clutter out my head with heavy doses of Jimi Hendrix, The Who, U2, and Coldplay... it feels really good. We had a great time- dinner at Monterey Bay on Mt. Washington, sweet dance, and all my best friends. Great way to wrap up High School. Here's some sweet pictures.


My date Alysa and I



Our limo driver had the biggest yinzer accent ever


Me with Big Handsome Roy


Me and JJ, best friends since 2nd grade.

The One and only Xiao Dong



This is my boy- Josh. I cant say enough about this guy. We've been great friends since Kindergarden- way back in 1993- Wow I feel old.


Sarah & me.













Well this is where my batteries gave out. I know there's a shot of Steph, Sally, and me out there somewhere- so if you guys can get that to me, I'll put it up too. SENIORS '06!

5 comments:

§ally said...

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/smity806/slideshow?.dir=/64e6re2&.src=ph
thats the picture!

§ally said...

you can't see the whole address... but just click on it three times to highlight whole line and the part you can't see will show up.

and if it doesn't work.. maybe it will work now.




http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/smity806/slideshow?.dir=/64e6re2&.src=ph

The Mad Mailman Family said...

Dude, you're looking quite classy in the tux.

Erik Ostergaard said...

sorry sally, not working

§ally said...

photos.yahoo.com/sallysal123

click on the prom album, it's in there. =)