Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Wasting Time



So I'm sitting here in my 2nd period CAD class, doing nothing and thinking about how much time I waste in school every day. I figured that every day I spend 7 hours in school from 8 Am to 3 PM. Of those 7 hours, 45 minutes are spent walking between classes, 45 minutes in this slacker CAD class, 45 minutes are spent in a pointless study hall, and another 45 minutes are wasted in lunch. That means I've wasted 3 hours each day, 23 days each year, or 3 whole months over my entire high school career. So if we eliminated how much time the school wastes each day, seniors could get out on March 15. That means I could be done with school in 8 days!!! But no, its far more important to take pointless classes, eat lunch on campus, and sleep through a million study halls. ARGH.

No comments: