Thursday, March 02, 2006

You're Cold- Put on a Sweater

Ok, so I'm sitting at lunch today, eating my custom made sandwich & chips, looking over toward a table of guys doing... well the same as I am. Just another typical 4th period Thursday on the 6th floor cafeteria. As we all sat, salivating at the mechanically separated meat particles before us, I noticed that nearly all the guys at the table across from me were looking at something in the lunch line. As I turned my head, ever so slightly, to the left in anticipation of a fight, a pile of barf, or something that could so easily captivate the minds of nearly a dozen high school boys simultaneously, I noticed that there was nothing but two girls standing in the line for lunch. There didn't seem to be anything particularly interesting about these girls, until they turned around and I noticed that they were almost naked from the waist up. As I sat there, initially in shock / amazement, then later in disgust, I noticed that the particular emotions running through my head were not shared by my classmates. Perhaps it would be more acceptable if you two were members of a remote poverty stricken tribe in Equatorial Guinea, or stuck on a desert island with a single mold infested T-shirt, but your not: YOU'RE TWO RICH SUBURBAN KIDS AND ITS FREAKING SNOWING OUTSIDE!!! Matthew 5:28 tells me that, "Anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart". So please, don't wear things that make you a walking billboard, especially in school. Besides, you're probably really cold, so put on a sweater!

5 comments:

§ally said...

hi eric!
i really don't have anything to say about this- except that i'm not suprised.

Erik Ostergaard said...

sweet

Haddad said...

hahaha girls at that school can be hohos. feel free to add me to your link llist...

BK said...

Lust sucks.

The Mad Mailman Family said...

Lust is rough, especially when you got skanks running around showing off their goods. I don't walk around with my junk hanging half out, even though chicks would love it if I did.